Publications and newsletters
- The Outer Circle (The ISO of SAA’s bi-monthly newsletter)
- Out Of The Fog (Bay Area Intergroup’s quarterly newsletter)
- The Check-IN (see following description and link)
- Orange County [California) Intergroup of SAA Newsletter
(includes Archives – last update was September, 2017)
- Ohio Valley SAA Intergroup 2021 Summer Newsletter
- Twin Cities [Minnesota] Intergroup newsletter:
Click here for NewsLetter Sign Up.
You are invited to view the most recent issue of the statewide newsletter, The Check-IN, to keep informed about current SAA events, news, and recovery-related topics. [There are] archived Check-INs for you to access …IISAA home page
The Check-IN is a quarterly publication of the Indiana Intergroup of SAA [IISAA].
The Indiana Intergroup of Sex Addicts Anonymous, or IISAA, is an intergroup consisting of representatives from those Indiana SAA meetings that choose to belong.
We are here to help individual sex addicts and the meetings they attend to succeed in their efforts to achieve recovery from sexual addiction following the Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions of Sex Addicts Anonymous.
On this site, you will find resources to help you begin your journey to recovery including meeting times and locations, events and other helpful resources. — (excerpted from the IISAA Web Site Home Page)
Blogs and podcasts
(may include non-SAA podcasts)
- NEW! Podcast: The Sex Addicts Recovery Podcast has officially been launched on all major podcasting platforms.
To listen to the podcast or find links to your favorite podcast platform, please visit our landing page at our host site https://sarpod.libsyn.com. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Houston Intergroup listing of podcasts about Sex Addiction lgbtqsaa.com/podcasts
- Grace Fellowship of SAA – Birmingham (Alabama) Recovery Blog
(To read posts previously submitted, click here)
- “Recovering minds want to know the best podcasts …” (Non-SAA)