Workshops, speaker meetings, retreats, panel Q&As and other events are great places to learn more about your recovery and meet other women sex addicts.
There are no women-only events planned. If you would like to help WIG organise an event please contact us. We welcome help from people of all genders. firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find information about workshops, retreats, and other events on two international websites. saa-recovery.org events and news pages, and the Telemeeting Intergroup events page.
Past women-only events
SAA Women’s Intergroup-sponsored past events
- SAA Women’s Panel on Safety and Welcoming (2022-10-15) (recording available soon)
- Grief and Recovery – WOC Panel – (May 28, 2022)
- Exquisite Self Care Workshop for Women (2020-12-05)
- Neurobiology of Sex Addiction Women’s Workshop (2020-11-15)
- SAA International Women’s Virtual Retreat (2020-08-08,09)
- (monthly Women’s Sponsor-Sponsee Connection Meetings, Dec 2018 – Dec 2019
The WOC sponsored five international, women-only retreats in the years 2011 – 2017.