“[SAA] is not a place to meet sexual partners, nor is it group therapy …”Sex Addicts Anonymous (“the green book”) page 12
Finding other women to connect and share contacts:
(It is often said in these rooms that the antidote for addiction is connection.)
- Various contact lists — several resources (Women’s Outreach, Telemeeting Intergroup, LGBT Outreach, others) maintain lists of members seeking and providing contact information;
- see Contacting Other Women from the ISO;
- Several Intergroups (local service committees) have separate emails or phone numbers for women only. Check the Intergroup page list;
- Meetings (both electronic and local, face-to-face meetings) maintain phone and/or email lists of members willing to be contacted;
- Many women’s meetings, and a few “Mixed” (all genders) meetings, offer women-only contact lists; —
Click here for meetings, including Women-only meetings, either Telemeetings or local (face-to-face).
For information on the Telemeeting contact list
For information on the Women Outreach List (also called the Grace List)
For information on the new LGBT ISO Support List (for information or to be on the list), if you self-identify as LGBTQ+, email email@example.com
Intimacy and Sexual Avoidance contact information is included in ISA Resources — Download PDF file.
1) Contact information from ISA Resources may not be current — check dates of meetings, links, etc.
2) We suggest you email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance)
SAA Women’s Intergroup
EVENTS: SAA Women’s Intergroup-sponsored past events (for women-only):
- Exquisite Self Care Workshop for Women (2020-12-05)
- Neurobiology of Sex Addiction Women’s Workshop (2020-11-15)
- SAA International Women’s Virtual Retreat (2020-08-08,09)
- (monthly Women’s Sponsor-Sponsee Connection Meetings, Dec 2018 – Dec 2019
(Note: hosting women-only retreats, once a function the WOC , was recently transferred to the Women’s intergroup.)
The WOC sponsored five international, women-only retreats in the years 2011 – 2017.
- “Dear Grace” article, “How to Cope with Isolation” on page 6 in The Outer Circle for November – December 2020
- “Dear Grace” article, “Belonging when you don’t hear stories like your own” on page 6, in The Outer Circle for March – April 2021
- “Dear Grace” article, “What to Do When Family and Friends Don’t Support Recovery” on page 6, in The Outer Circle for May -June 2020
- “Dear Grace” article, “Travel, Open-Mindedness Needed for Face-to-Face Meetings” on page 14, in The Outer Circle for January – February 2017
- Indiana Intergroup Article, “The NEED for Intimate Connections“. pages 5-6, IISAA quarterly The Check IN, Winter 2021
- Indiana Intergroup Article, “Twelve-Step Connections“. page 5, IISAA quarterly The Check IN, Winter 2021