Finding other women to connect with and share contacts:
(It is often said in these rooms that the antidote for addiction is connection.)anonymous
“[SAA] is not a place to meet sexual partners, nor is it group therapy …”Sex Addicts Anonymous (“the green book”) page 12
- Various contact lists — several resources (Women’s Outreach, Telemeeting Intergroup, LGBT Outreach, others) maintain lists of members seeking and providing contact information;
- see Contacting Other Women from the ISO;
- Several Intergroups (local service committees) have separate emails or phone numbers for women only. Check the Intergroup page list;
- Meetings (both electronic and local, face-to-face meetings) maintain phone and/or email lists of members willing to be contacted;
- Many women’s meetings, and a few “Mixed” (all genders) meetings, offer women-only contact lists; —
- Click here for meetings, including Women-only meetings, either Telemeetings or local (face-to-face).
Intimacy and Sexual Avoidance contact information is included in ISA Resources — Download PDF file.
1) Contact information from ISA Resources may not be current — check dates of meetings, links, etc.
2) We suggest you email to email@example.com for assistance)
SAA Women’s Intergroup
EVENTS: SAA Women’s Intergroup-sponsored past events (for women-only):
- Exquisite Self Care Workshop for Women (2020-12-05)
- Neurobiology of Sex Addiction Women’s Workshop (2020-11-15)
- SAA International Women’s Virtual Retreat (2020-08-08,09)
- (monthly Women’s Sponsor-Sponsee Connection Meetings, Dec 2018 – Dec 2019
(Note: hosting women-only retreats, once a function the WOC , was recently transferred to the Women’s intergroup.)
The WOC sponsored five international, women-only retreats in the years 2011 – 2017.
- “Dear Grace” article, “How to Cope with Isolation” on page 6 in The Outer Circle for November – December 2020
- “Dear Grace” article, “Belonging when you don’t hear stories like your own” on page 6, in The Outer Circle for March – April 2021
- “Dear Grace” article, “What to Do When Family and Friends Don’t Support Recovery” on page 6, in The Outer Circle for May -June 2020
- “Dear Grace” article, “Travel, Open-Mindedness Needed for Face-to-Face Meetings” on page 14, in The Outer Circle for January – February 2017
- Indiana Intergroup Article, “The NEED for Intimate Connections“. pages 5-6, IISAA quarterly The Check IN, Winter 2021
- Indiana Intergroup Article, “Twelve-Step Connections“. page 5, IISAA quarterly The Check IN, Winter 2021