A woman’s guide to SAA resources
The SAA Women’s Intergroup supports the journey of women in SAA, with links to these fellowship resources for women:
- Meetings, (including Women-Only and “Women-Friendly” meetings),
- Women’s Stories,
- Diversity, and
- SAA Women’s Outreach Committee.
While focused primarily on SAA women, we are inclusive, serving all gender and sexual minorities, fellowship diversity, and all SAA members.
New or Just Getting Started …
Are you looking for:
- Women’s Outreach page
- SAA Literature (online and for purchase)
- Telemeeting Intergroup Page (electronic meetings and more)
- DC Metro Winter Retreat 2022! Dec 2nd – 4th. Limited spots available. Register before 11/13/22; All genders welcome.
- About us! The SAA Women’s Intergroup
- Contact us. How to contact the SAA Women’s Intergroup and webmaster.
- Donate for benefit ONLY of “the (woman) sex addict who still suffers.”
- To Find Meetings “Welcoming to Women,” or
- To Register as a member meeting of the SAA Women’s Intergroup.