SAA Tradition Nine: “SAA, as such, ought never be organized, but we may create service boards and committees directly responsible to those they serve.”
- SAA International Service Organization Office & Staff and Pages for Women on the website
- Contacting other women [SAA Office Website]
- Telemeeting Intergroup [TIG] (meetings, events, resources, business meetings, stories, more)(**)
- About the Women’s Outreach Committee
- Getting Started in SAA “Beginners packet for recovering sex addicts”
- Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs] about women in SAA
- SAA Women’s Intergroup (See ISO Announcement of how we came to be)
- LGBT Outreach Committee [SAA Office Website]
- Literature (online and for sale at the SAA Office store), also MP3 recordings
- Bi-monthly newsletter of the International organization of SAA, The Outer Circle [TOC]
- Intimacy And Sexual Avoidance Intergroup ISA Resources List (download PDF file)
- Local Intergroups’ Newsletters, announcements, women’s meetings, contact information for women, blogs, more. A number of Intergroups have a separate list of emails or phone numbers for women only.
- The Check-IN, the quarterly newsletter of the Indiana Intergroup of SAA [IISAA]
- Events: workshops, retreats, speakers meetings (click here for Telemeeting events). (click here for events listed on the International website)
(**) Be sure to go to the Telemeeting Intergroup [TIG] Members page to become a member, to get access to all TIG resources.
Finding other women to connect and share contacts:
- Various contact lists — several resources (Women’s Outreach, Telemeeting Intergroup, others) maintain lists of members seeking and providing contact information;
- A number of Intergroups have separate emails or phone numbers for women only. Check the Intergroups list;
- Meetings (both electronic and local, face-to-face meetings) maintain phone and/or email lists of members willing to be contacted;
many women’s meetings, and a few “Mixed” (all genders) meetings, offer women-only contact lists; —
Click here for meetings, including Women-only meetings, either Telemeetings or local (face-to-face).
For information on the Women Outreach List
For information on an LGBT ISO Support List
(Beginning in June 2021, the LGBT Outreach Subcommittee and the SAA Office are creating a contact list; for information or to request to be added to the list, contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
Intimacy and Sexual Avoidance ISA Resources — Download PDF file!
1) Contact information from ISA Resources may not be current — check dates of meetings, links, etc.
2) We suggest you email email@example.com for assistance)
For information on the Telemeeting contact list
- “Dear Grace” article, “Liven up Recovery with Fresh Readings, Resources” on page 6 in The Outer Circle for March – April 2019
- “Dear Grace” article, “How Women’s Intergroup Differs From WOC” on page 6, in The Outer Circle for September – October 2018
- “Dear Grace” article, “What’s the Best Way to Combat Isolation?” on page 6, in The Outer Circle for January – February 2018
- “Dear Grace” article, “What if I’m the Only Woman in a Meeting?” on page 6, in The Outer Circle for July – August 2019
- “Dear Grace” article, “Sexual Orientation Doesn’t Matter in SAA” on page 12, in The Outer Circle for September – October 2016