Many Intergroups publish stories on their websites or publications; several of these are from speakers meetings, Intergroup retreats or other events, or meetings. Here are some we have made available.
Note that the opinions expressed herein are those of the women themselves, and not necessarily of the ISO, the Intergroup or the SAA Women’s Intergroup.
- A Woman Sex Addict Shares Her Experience (under “Other Resources For Women”)
- A Sex Addict in Oregon
- To the Men of SAA (see pages 3-4 of Spring 2020 Check-IN)
- A 13th Stepping Story
- Jill’s Story
- Tracy’s Story
- 2 San Jose speakers: (#1) Jess and (#2) Priscilla
- Going from Shame to Grace
- A Sex Addict in United Kingdom
And one more from The Outer Circle:
- “Speaking Up” article, “Going From Shame To Grace” on page 15, in The Outer Circle for July – August 2018