Single source for inclusive SAA recovery resources
A special welcome …
… to women who are Getting Started … in SAA Meetings (see Women’s pages), as well as those looking for recovery resources.
Link 4 ways:
1) click on Menus (including “pull-downs”) in the banner above;
2) click on a name under PAGES in the next column;
3) at the very bottom, Search on any [key]word or words; or
4) click on the links below.
Are you looking for:
- Workshops and recordings for and by women in SAA?
- Telemeeting Intergroup [TIG] (electronic meetings, events, stories, and more)
- Local Intergroups (local meetings, contacts, events, more)
- Publications, Newsletters and Blogs
- Specialty meetings
- Specialty Intergroups
- LGBTQ resources
- Do you want to learn about Sexual Anorexia, Intimacy Avoidance, Sexual Avoidance (ISA)
- What’s The Difference (between Women’s Outreach Committee [WOC] and SAA Women’s Intergroup [WIG])?
- Reuniones españolas (Spanish Language meetings)